MTS’s transformation specialists guide business leaders through critical social sustainability decisions to maximise social impact, whilst complying with South Africa’s social transformation legislative environment. Our focus on sustainable social impact has led to cohesive partnerships with our clients to develop social transformation strategies that are resilient, boost efficient operational performance, ensure effective improvements, reduce risks, and cut costs.
MTS services a variety of industries including mining, civil engineering, construction, and firms. We provide expert planning, implementation and reporting advisory services on social sustainability, transformation strategies and plans required by B-BBEE regulations, Sector Charters, Social Labour Plans (SLP), and Employment Equity (EE) regulatory compliance.
MTS is the developer of the Social Sustainability technology platform Insite, a flexible, cloud-based business information system that enables management to streamline data collecting, monitoring, and reporting requirements.
Our focus on sustainable social impact has led to cohesive partnerships with our clients to develop social transformation strategies that are resilient, boost efficient operational performance, ensure effective improvements, and reduce risks and costs.
Regulatory compliance can be a cumbersome, complex process to manage and measure. Our team of specialists can help in the following key areas:
- Identifying opportunities for social and broad-based transformation that are robust and create tangible value for businesses.
- Optimising social sustainability regulatory compliance that enables controlled management of business risks, legal compliance and corporate governance.
- Implementing our Insite technology solution that automates data assimilation, reporting, measurement, and project management for BBBEE, Sector Charters, Social Labour Plans (SLP), and Employment Equity (EE) data management.
- Managing sustainability, strategy integration, and measuring against targets. This enables management to understand business and sector-relevant social sustainability factors that drives impactful and measurable short and long-term social transformation objectives.
- Providing communications material that drives meaningful stakeholder engagement required in compliance with South Africa’s labour and transformation legislation.
- Enabling effective engagement with the workforce and communities in the mining industry by providing SLP booklets and white-labelled posters outlining the various SLP initiatives.